Winstrol Oral (Stanozolol) 50
Winstrol Oral (Stanozolol) 50 (active ingredient – stanozolol) – anabolic steroid produced in tablets and solution for injection (Winstrol depot). Winstrol was developed in 1962 at Winthrop Laboratories. This is a synthetic steroid, an FDA-approved testosterone derivative for use by humans. Stanozolol was originally developed for use in animals (horses). Unlike most injectable forms, stanozolol is an aqueous suspension.
Winstrol tablets have a high bioavailability and stability (does not break down in the liver during the passage) due to the alkyl group in the alpha-17 position, but this makes stanozolol tablets toxic to the liver.
Winstrol is one of the safest steroids for women, as it has low androgenic activity, although virilization and masculinization are still likely.
Effects of Stanozolol
- Significantly affects the drawing of the relief.
- Strengthens fat burning and significantly exudes veins.
- The effectiveness of drying the body when taking Winstrol increases significantly.
- Significantly increases the appetite.
- Removes excess fluid from the body.
- They note the increased effectiveness of steroids in conjunction with stanozolol, due to the fact that this substance lowers the level of globulin by more than 45%.
- It has anti-estrogenic and anti-progestogenic effects.
- On the Winstrol cycle in an athlete, indicators of strength and endurance.
Side effects of Winstrol Oral (Stanozolol) 50
The drug reacts aggressively to the body, despite compliance with the prescribed dose, side effects occur in 90% of cases.
- In men, such effects as hair loss and the appearance of acne, prostate problems, skin hyperpigmentation are manifested. In women, a manifestation of virilization, problems with the menstrual cycle, and ovarian disruption were observed.
- Periodic increase in blood pressure.
- Level cholesterol jumps.
- Severe soreness of the injection, which is characteristic of an aqueous suspension of stanozolol.
- Possible release of toxins in the liver.
- With uncontrolled intake of high doses of Winstrol, such a side effect as myocardial hypertrophy is likely.
Winstrol cycle (stanozolol)
Winstrol solo cycle is recommended for athletes who seek to get relief and venousness, as well as to increase strength. In other words, this cycle is suitable for people who have sufficient body weight with a moderate fat content.
- It is preferable to use an injectable form.
- The optimal dosage of Winstrol is 10-25 mg tablets and 50 mg injections every day.
- Start the cycle with a minimum dose of 10 mg per day. Within 7 days, raise the dosage to the optimum.
- Winstrol cycle duration – 5-6 weeks, if the tablet form is used, up to 6-8 weeks – if the injection form is used.
- The last 1.5 weeks of the cycle gradually reduce the dosage of stanozolol to the minimum.
- For maximum effect, take sports nutrition for relief.
- This Winstrol cycle does not require PCT.